When was the last time you consciously chose discomfort? You made a deliberate decision to do/say/behave in a way that you knew would make you feel awkward, afraid, frustrated, or vulnerable? And how did you get the courage to take action? I want you to think about the moment you decided to lean into discomfort. This is an important moment.
This is a moment of growth. As children, we're more likely to take risks, fall down, get up and try again. This courage is tied to your leadership effectiveness. And to you as a role model for learning. Join us and lean into your fears. It will be so worth it.
- Explore what a growth mindset is, and if you have one
- Understand how stress impacts our resilience, capabilities and capacity
- A Zoom link and calendar invite for easy access to the class wherever you are
- A PDF handout to use as a learning guide and follow up resource
- An opportunity to connect and network with others in a variety of industries with various experience levels
- A certificate of completion for the workshop
NOTE: If you are a current client and would like to be direct billed for 3 or more attendees, please contact [email protected].