Who's been a coach for you? How did they change you for the better? Or did they? A coach can change behavior through positive constructive actions or the opposite. You could have had a coach who was ineffective in their approach or technique, and yet you still may have learned from them.
Use your own lens as a window into your own approach. Consider, who thinks of you as their coach, and what impact you’re having on them. Then join us in this workshop to strengthen your approach and your results.
- Define coaching and examine your strengths and development areas
- Explore the 4 steps to a successful coaching discussion
- A Zoom link and calendar invite for easy access to the class wherever you are
- A PDF handout to use as a learning guide and follow up resource
- An opportunity to connect and network with others in a variety of industries with various experience levels
- A certificate of completion for the workshop
NOTE: If you are a current client and would like to be direct billed for 3 or more attendees, please contact [email protected].