If you want to empower others, start with you. Empowering ourselves is about controlling our own lives. Claiming our rights. It's important to consider our beliefs about our power. How you feel about rights, yours and others affects how much you use empowerment as a and practice. And how effective you are. If you want to do more of it, focus on the environment you create. We'll discuss how. Because it's not only a mindset, but also a strategy.
- Define what empowerment is, and when it’s effective and not effective to use
- Learn the top 4 practices you need to implement to empower successfully
- A Zoom link and calendar invite for easy access to the class wherever you are
- A PDF handout to use as a learning guide and follow up resource
- An opportunity to connect and network with others in a variety of industries with various experience levels
- A certificate of completion for the workshop
NOTE: If you are a current client and would like to be direct billed for 3 or more attendees, please contact [email protected].